sultan bahu video

First Free Web Which Provide All and Every Thing about Hazrat Sultan Bahu ®

Free US$

sultan bahoo

هرکه طا لب حق بود من حاضرم     ز ابتدا تا انتها يک د م برم    طا لب بيا طا لب بيا طا لب بيا    تار سانم روز اول با خدا

hazrat sultan bahu books
abyat e bahoo برہانالواسلین  شہبازلا مکاں  سلطان العارفین  سلطان الفقر مرشد حق   سخی سلطان   شہنشاہ   مرشد نورالہدی   حق با ہو   قدس سرہ العزیز
abyat e bahu شہنشاہ دوجہان  محبوب رب العالمین  احمد مجتبی  نوراللہ  محمد مصطفی  صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم  کے نام     سروری قادری سلسلہ محبوب سبحانی حضور غوث اعظم حضرت شیخ سید عبدالقادر جیلانی قدس سرہ العزیز کا اصل سلسلہ طریقت ہے
sultan bahu poetry
sufiana kalam
kalam e bahoo
kalam bahoo
haq bahoo kalam
sakhi sultan
I am doing tassver asmi allah zat since 3 months but I have not got any result?

Author Topic: I am doing tassver asmi allah zat since 3 months but I have not got any result?  (Read 9329 times)

Offline Visitor

sir, i have taken ism ALLAH zat and have been imagining but even after 3 months  i have not got any result. i know this possible that any insufficiency is from  myself but still i am hopefull please do some thing for me and please reply me  soon.

syed aqeel afzal

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
Inner self of human being is like drum/tank with millions of gallons full of black water and when you do Tasavvra-i-Asmi Allah Zat (Visualization of the Personal Name of God) then one day try sitting for this practice is like you through one glass of milk in this drum

You now can understand one glass of milk with weight of 250 milliliters in millions of gallons drum of black water don’t have value and person can not see any change in this drum even he through numbers of milk water

Black water are our disobeys of God and faults (GUNNA KABIRA OR SAGIRA) 

You must stop all disobeys of God and faults (GUNNA KABIRA OR SAGIRA) and run your life as per Shariat orders of Islam, Allah and last prophet (piece be upon him)

Some peoples succeed and get result from Tasavvra-i-Asmi Allah Zat (Visualization of the Personal Name of God) in days some months some years and some whole life

Hazrat Sultan Bahu ® says; who die in Thirst & demand/wish of “FAQR” his name awarded “FAQEER”

So the true success is when a person never lost his Thirst & demand/wish of “FAQR” and die with this Thirst & demand/wish of “FAQR” even he got or not got

Yours truly,
Webmaster
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 05:06:30 AM by Webmaster »

Chat

blogger counters
Take Part in This Noble Cause

fallow
river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance