sultan bahu video

First Free Web Which Provide All and Every Thing about Hazrat Sultan Bahu ®

Free US$

sultan bahoo

هرکه طا لب حق بود من حاضرم     ز ابتدا تا انتها يک د م برم    طا لب بيا طا لب بيا طا لب بيا    تار سانم روز اول با خدا

hazrat sultan bahu books
abyat e bahoo برہانالواسلین  شہبازلا مکاں  سلطان العارفین  سلطان الفقر مرشد حق   سخی سلطان   شہنشاہ   مرشد نورالہدی   حق با ہو   قدس سرہ العزیز
abyat e bahu شہنشاہ دوجہان  محبوب رب العالمین  احمد مجتبی  نوراللہ  محمد مصطفی  صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم  کے نام     سروری قادری سلسلہ محبوب سبحانی حضور غوث اعظم حضرت شیخ سید عبدالقادر جیلانی قدس سرہ العزیز کا اصل سلسلہ طریقت ہے
sultan bahu poetry
sufiana kalam
kalam e bahoo
kalam bahoo
haq bahoo kalam
sakhi sultan
Can we read Dua-E-Saifi from other book or web and will it harm us?

Author Topic: Can we read Dua-E-Saifi from other book or web and will it harm us?  (Read 6732 times)

Offline nasira

I have read in a book called Majmoa Wazaahif, that this is a Jalaali dua and should not be read without permission of a Aalim etc.....

Secondly it could harm you if you read it without permission

Thirdly that specially Women should not read it as it is dua Jalaali.....I have full dua in the book and everything that is written in urdu on your site is on it only last paragraph is stating what i am telling you...Otherwise word to word of how it should be read and the benefits are the same.......

I am worried brother please guide me that is it safe to read or not!!!!?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 01:32:48 AM by Webmaster »

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
Re: Can we read Dua-E-Saifi from other book or will it harm us?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 02:28:02 PM »
We can not give any grantee of Other Dua which similar to our web Dua about harm and other etc……. so don’t read similar Dua so may problem for you and there is no evidence for Majmoa Wazaahif Book of any person practice and results

The Dua which is in our web we can tell all about it and the permission is given by Faqeer Noor Muhammad ® to all peoples in this book and there is no harm if you read for any noble cause like to reach Allah and no problem to read Women (but women can not read in special days)

Why the most peoples afraid to read our Web Dua Safi the answer is this Dua take the reader to nearest the Allah and Shetan tried his best to take peoples away from this Dua reading as he is interested to become most peoples bad and not to near the Allah (Wo Gumrah Kerna Chahta ha) so he put in mind this Dua will harm you so people move towards Shetan advise and unable to get blessings and correct way of God /Allah

Yours truly,
Webmaster

Chat

blogger counters
Get The Blessings Direct from Haqbahu (r)

fallow
river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance