sultan bahu video

First Free Web Which Provide All and Every Thing about Hazrat Sultan Bahu ®

Free US$

sultan bahoo

هرکه طا لب حق بود من حاضرم     ز ابتدا تا انتها يک د م برم    طا لب بيا طا لب بيا طا لب بيا    تار سانم روز اول با خدا

hazrat sultan bahu books
abyat e bahoo برہانالواسلین  شہبازلا مکاں  سلطان العارفین  سلطان الفقر مرشد حق   سخی سلطان   شہنشاہ   مرشد نورالہدی   حق با ہو   قدس سرہ العزیز
abyat e bahu شہنشاہ دوجہان  محبوب رب العالمین  احمد مجتبی  نوراللہ  محمد مصطفی  صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم  کے نام     سروری قادری سلسلہ محبوب سبحانی حضور غوث اعظم حضرت شیخ سید عبدالقادر جیلانی قدس سرہ العزیز کا اصل سلسلہ طریقت ہے
sultan bahu poetry
sufiana kalam
kalam e bahoo
kalam bahoo
haq bahoo kalam
sakhi sultan
Asmi Garami Hazoor & Qasida Bani Ashhab

Author Topic: Asmi Garami Hazoor & Qasida Bani Ashhab  (Read 18003 times)

Offline Renda

Asmi Garami Hazoor & Qasida Bani Ashhab
« on: April 17, 2013, 11:26:48 AM »
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Where I can find Asmi Garami Hazoor Gos Pak Sheiykh Abdul Qadir Jilani (ra) and Qasida Bani Ashhab?

Example:
for Qasida Ghosia can be found in here .....

I can't read Makhzanul Asrar because its in persian and urdu language But I can read from arabic language with harakat.

Please help,
Jazakumullah
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 03:47:06 PM by Siraj »

Offline Siraj

Re: Asmi Garami Hazoor & Qasida Bani Ashhab
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 03:45:56 PM »
Where I can find Asmi Garami Hazoor Gos Pak Sheiykh Abdul Qadir Jilani (ra)

http://urdu.hazratsultanbahu.com/urdu/book.php?page=48&b=mkha

and Qasida Bani Ashhab?

http://urdu.hazratsultanbahu.com/urdu/book.php?page=49&b=mkha

Both are given in above links the Asmi Garami are on page 48 and the page has two sides but for reading Asmi Garami you only need the page on right side of your "screen".
But Qasida Bani Ashhab it's on page 49 from above given link and starts with " Bismillah " written from the left side of your screen and carry on reading from there to page 50 till end.
If any confusion let me know.

Offline Renda

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 06:45:29 PM »
Alhamdulillah, thank you so much siraj...

a) I just want to make clarification about contents of Mahkzanul Asrar:

1. safi
2. salatul kubra
3. wird yaumil ahad, isnin, salasa, arba'a, khomis <-- there is no for friday?
4. qosida ghosia
5. asmi garami hazoor
6. qasida bani ashhbab

is there any missing from me?

b) when sultan bahu talks about wird and wazifa... is he refer to mahkzanul asrar above (safi, salatul kubra, wird yaumill ahad, isnin... until qasida bani ashhbab)?

Jazakumullah,

Offline Siraj

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 11:47:27 PM »

a) I just want to make clarification about contents of Mahkzanul Asrar: is there any missing from me?

The Book Makhzanul Asrar content also contains Rasala Ruhi Sharif however its given separately in website and you can find here:
http://urdu.hazratsultanbahu.com/urdu/book.php?page=5&b=rrs (Persian/Urdu)
English version of Rasala Ruhi Sharif you can find here :
http://en.hazratsultanbahu.com/en/book.php?page=2&b=rrs

As for Salatul Qubra its Reading Method is to read Two Nafl prayer and in First Rakat (ركعات) after Surah  Al-Fatiha read three times Surah At-Taubah "only" Verses 128 - 129  and in second Rakat after reading Surah  Al-Fatiha read three times Surah An-Nasr after completing the two Rakat Nafl Salah( Voluntary Prayer) then read Surah Yasin or Surah Mulk or Surah Al-Fath , so you have choice to read any "one" Surah from these three then send Sawab (Reward) of Nafl and the Surah to Prophet Hazrat Muhammad ( Sal Allahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wassallam ) and on his Progeny (descendants) and onto his all companions . Now with all due Respect (Clean Cloths etc) with affections and Outmost Attentions of your heart should read Salatul Qubra for each Day . For example if its Friday then read the specified part of Salatul Kubra for Friday and if it's Sunday then read specified part (or durood) for Sunday.So follow the above method as its mentioned in Makhzanul Asrar Book for everyday reading and read accordingly.
Note: Salatul Kubra Reading starts from Friday then Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday then Thursday. So in short its for whole week and has specified part (durood) for each day of the week.

b) when sultan bahu talks about wird and wazifa... is he refer to mahkzanul asrar above (safi, salatul kubra, wird yaumill ahad, isnin... until qasida bani ashhbab)?

Hazrat Sultan Bahu (ra) books were written more than three hundred years ago and Makhzanul Asrar was written maybe 60 years ago by Hazrat Faqeer Noor Muhammad Sarwari Qadri (ra) and they are the Mureed (disciple/follower/Student) of Hazrat Sultan Bahu (ra). So from all reading material provided in this website spiritual benefits can be reaped and spiritual motives can be gained easily with readings insha Allah. Dua-Saifi is mentioned in Hazrat Sultan Bahu (ra) Books sometimes however for complete details you should read Hazrat Sultan Bahu (ra) Books and in reference to Qasida Ghousia and other wazaif Faqeer Noor Muhammad (ra) writes in Makhzanul Asrar book to read these Spiritual Treasures (Wazaif) and Hazrat Sultan Bahu (ra) books as these are very precious treasures(gems) and the wazaif's that are kept very secret and hidden from lay man but Fee'sabilillah (in way of Allah) has disclosed it to all that whoso may ever come and gain spiritual benefits; even a poor destined person can be honoured with good destiny and reach the goal of his heart with its readings.
If any confusion let me know.

Offline Renda

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 11:28:38 AM »
very clear explanation, alhamdulillah, now I am understand, thank you so much siraj  :)

Offline Siraj

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 09:06:13 AM »
Thanks for correcting.

Chat

blogger counters
Take Part in This Noble Cause

river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance