sultan bahu video

First Free Web Which Provide All and Every Thing about Hazrat Sultan Bahu ®

Free US$

sultan bahoo

هرکه طا لب حق بود من حاضرم     ز ابتدا تا انتها يک د م برم    طا لب بيا طا لب بيا طا لب بيا    تار سانم روز اول با خدا

hazrat sultan bahu books
abyat e bahoo برہانالواسلین  شہبازلا مکاں  سلطان العارفین  سلطان الفقر مرشد حق   سخی سلطان   شہنشاہ   مرشد نورالہدی   حق با ہو   قدس سرہ العزیز
abyat e bahu شہنشاہ دوجہان  محبوب رب العالمین  احمد مجتبی  نوراللہ  محمد مصطفی  صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم  کے نام     سروری قادری سلسلہ محبوب سبحانی حضور غوث اعظم حضرت شیخ سید عبدالقادر جیلانی قدس سرہ العزیز کا اصل سلسلہ طریقت ہے
sultan bahu poetry
sufiana kalam
kalam e bahoo
kalam bahoo
haq bahoo kalam
sakhi sultan
Re: Why we read Dua saifi

Author Topic: Re: Why we read Dua saifi  (Read 27441 times)

Offline mush2004

« on: August 11, 2010, 02:21:16 PM »
Uss salaam wa alaikum,
I think this dua is Azeeem and is Jalaali......it has 70000 angels and muwakills......No one should try to read it without the permission and advice or guidance of his Peer-o-murshid. And as far as i know As per Hazrat Sultan Bahu *rahmatullah alaih* Books one of the signs of True Faqir is:
Faqir never advise wird, wazif, chilla and never advise such prayer or preaching which require done with mouth or lips.
So the wird or wazaif or Chilla are only for Buzurgs/Faqirs and not for his murids or general people. For a Murid his peer is sufficient.
The best thing to be protected from Magic or Kaala Jadu is to pray to Allah with the sadqa of his beloved Prophet salalahualaihewasallam and by visiting his peer-o-murshid or any Waliullah's grave and then recite fateha and then ask for Allah's help with the wasila of the Buzurg or Saahebe-mazaar.
Once when i was not a murid, i unknowingly did some wazaif and it truned up to be very serious and was about to loose everything but then i found my peer saheb and he taught me what are these things and stopped me from doing wazaif so now i see only my peer saheb and nothing else for my problems.....
Correct me if i am wrong but i just shared my views.
Mush.....

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
Re: Re: Why we read Dua saifi
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 04:06:21 PM »
Your post express your inner self as Sultan Bahu ® says in his books; which thing is in inner self of human come out from his mouth “jo os ma hota ha wohi os masi rista ha”

First thing is that:
1.   Can you see Allah?
2.   And do you have entrance in assembly of last prophet “sal allah hu ali hi walihi wasilim”
(kia ap allah ko dath sakti han or ap ko hazoor saliwaslim the majlis ma hazri hasil ha)
If both thing your Murshid have not given to you then your Murshid is not true Murshid and you are on wrong way

As your Mushid don’t give you this Dua so you don’t know its importance may be he also don’t know about it, if he is not true Murshid

Two things never denied or return by god Allah, as always accepted;
1.   First one is Darood Pak / Pray for Last Prophet “Sal Allah Hu Ali Hi Walihi Wasilim”
2.   And second thing is DUA / any request to god Allah

Dua is not Wird Wazifa its request to Allah and Dua-i-safi is COMBINATION of different Duas / Requests to Allah

Sultan Bahu ® says in his books that some people Dau / Request to Allah accepted prompt some after some hours, some after one day, some after week, some after year, some and after long time

So the problem is how to be this Dua / Request to Allah accepted, so the way is given in its detail that its key is in Hazoor Hazrat Gos Pak Shaikh Abdul qarid jalani ® hands so you must read Qasida Gosa with it which is available in our web

1.   How god / Allah help us
2.   Do you know Allah helped the Last Prophet “Sal Allah Hu Ali Hi Walihi Wasilim” in his wars Allah sanded the angels for help in Prophet “Sal Allah Hu Ali Hi Walihi Wasilim” wars
So it prove that when god help then Allah sanded jins and angels as well as sols of Olia Allah’s for help and never these harm to requested human but all helped him (same like person help to other person)

And you are making yourself and peoples afraid about Allah help

Hazoor Hazrat Gos Pak Shaikh Abdul qarid jalani ® has read this dua mostly (so it is the part of Servari Qadri Silsala)

Be Move to write path leave wrong way

Yours truly,
Webmaster

Offline Ghulam-e-Panjtan

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 12:35:43 AM »
Aoa, Brother as you asked that brother if he has reached to majlis e nabvi SAW and see Allah pak..? how we may know that some one has reached there .?
and if some one claim this how we may know either his claim is right or not.?
As many Peers today claim such things...
and how to reach in court of Aaqa Kareem SAW..?

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 12:47:10 AM »
1.   Who is in majlis e nabvi (SAL ALLAH HU ALIHI WALIHI WASLIM) can confirm other is in or not
2.   Who claim that he is in majlis e nabvi (SAL ALLAH HU ALIHI WALIHI WASLIM) he tell lye 
3.   Who is in majlis e nabvi (SAL ALLAH HU ALIHI WALIHI WASLIM) never tell and never claim to other who is not in majlis e nabvi (SAL ALLAH HU ALIHI WALIHI WASLIM)
4.   And who is in majlis e nabvi (SAL ALLAH HU ALIHI WALIHI WASLIM) don’t need to tell other who is in majlis e nabvi (SAL ALLAH HU ALIHI WALIHI WASLIM) as both see each other in majlis e nabvi (SAL ALLAH HU ALIHI WALIHI WASLIM)

With the reading of Haqbahu ® books any one can reach in majlis e nabvi (SAL ALLAH HU ALIHI WALIHI WASLIM)  As per Haqbahu ® http://www.hazratsultanbahu.com/page

Offline Ghulam-e-Panjtan

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 06:30:28 AM »
1.   Who is in majlis e nabvi (SAL ALLAH HU ALIHI WALIHI WASLIM) can confirm other is in or not
2.   Who claim that he is in majlis e nabvi (SAL ALLAH HU ALIHI WALIHI WASLIM) he tell lye 
3.   Who is in majlis e nabvi (SAL ALLAH HU ALIHI WALIHI WASLIM) never tell and never claim to other who is not in majlis e nabvi (SAL ALLAH HU ALIHI WALIHI WASLIM)
4.   And who is in majlis e nabvi (SAL ALLAH HU ALIHI WALIHI WASLIM) don’t need to tell other who is in majlis e nabvi (SAL ALLAH HU ALIHI WALIHI WASLIM) as both see each other in majlis e nabvi (SAL ALLAH HU ALIHI WALIHI WASLIM)

With the reading of Haqbahu ® books any one can reach in majlis e nabvi (SAL ALLAH HU ALIHI WALIHI WASLIM)  As per Haqbahu ® http://www.hazratsultanbahu.com/page

ap ki bat samj nai seka mein...to phir hum kese jan sekte hain k koi peer sb majlis mein hain ya nai..jse oper ap ne sawal kia k un bhai sb k peer sb majlis nabvi SAW mein hain ya nai..ab as a mureed wo kese jan sekte hian k aya un k Peer sb wehan mojood hain k nia..bc abhi unn ki resayee to wehan tek nai hai..?

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 08:49:53 PM »
Only Who is in majlise nabvi (SAL ALLAH HU ALIHI WALIHI WASLIM) can confirm other is in or not but he never tell to normal peoples

normal admi ke bas ki bat nahen

Chat

blogger counters
Take Part in This Noble Cause

fallow
river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance