sultan bahu video

First Free Web Which Provide All and Every Thing about Hazrat Sultan Bahu ®

Free US$

sultan bahoo

هرکه طا لب حق بود من حاضرم     ز ابتدا تا انتها يک د م برم    طا لب بيا طا لب بيا طا لب بيا    تار سانم روز اول با خدا

hazrat sultan bahu books
abyat e bahoo برہانالواسلین  شہبازلا مکاں  سلطان العارفین  سلطان الفقر مرشد حق   سخی سلطان   شہنشاہ   مرشد نورالہدی   حق با ہو   قدس سرہ العزیز
abyat e bahu شہنشاہ دوجہان  محبوب رب العالمین  احمد مجتبی  نوراللہ  محمد مصطفی  صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم  کے نام     سروری قادری سلسلہ محبوب سبحانی حضور غوث اعظم حضرت شیخ سید عبدالقادر جیلانی قدس سرہ العزیز کا اصل سلسلہ طریقت ہے
sultan bahu poetry
sufiana kalam
kalam e bahoo
kalam bahoo
haq bahoo kalam
sakhi sultan
Tasavvra-i-Asmi Allah Zat

Author Topic: Tasavvra-i-Asmi Allah Zat  (Read 38734 times)

Offline Siraj

Tasavvra-i-Asmi Allah Zat
« on: April 11, 2008, 05:24:25 AM »
assalamo-alikum

1) I would like to know how long does Tasavvra-i-Asmi Allah Zat takes time to take   place inside the zakir?(means you gain spiritualness)
2) The required conditions the zakir should acquire before doing zikere Tasavvra-i-Asmi Allah Zat ?(plz in detail coz i read long ttime ago that there are conditions for reading else the zakir shouldnt read...coz tell me as i cant remember?)
3) What is best to only focus on one ziker at a time or if the person likes he can do more than one ziker at a time?
4) For Tasavvra-i-Asmi Allah Zat the person who is doing this ziker should be bait to someone but as for a person who has no current murshid what would you advise him?

I thought it would be good to ask these questions coz it would help many people./.jazakallahu-khairan.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 04:48:00 PM by Webmaster »

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
Re: Tasavvra-i-Asmi Allah Zat
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 04:27:08 PM »
Reply is given bellow after each question

1) I would like to know how long does Tasavvra-i-Asmi Allah Zat takes time to take   place inside the zakir?(means you gain spiritualness)
Reply: It depends on your inside blackness high blackness take high time

2) The required conditions the zakir should acquire before doing zikere Tasavvra-i-Asmi Allah Zat ?(plz in detail coz i read long time ago that there are conditions for reading else the zakir shouldn't read...coz tell me as i cant remember?)
Reply: One time do one Ziker and each ziker need full time effort

3) What is best to only focus on one ziker at a time or if the person likes he can do more than one ziker at a time?
Reply: One ziker at a time

4) For Tasavvra-i-Asmi Allah Zat the person who is doing this ziker should be bait to someone but as for a person who has no current murshid what would you advise him?
Reply: Visit http://www.hazratsultanbahu.com/forum/index.php?topic=17.0

Yours truly,
Webmaster

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 04:55:01 PM »
You can read in English from http://www.haqbahu.com/english/

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 01:34:17 PM »
post your question here

Offline Siraj

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 03:31:20 AM »
assalamo-alikum

do i still have you permission to practice tassever Isme-Allah zat   ?

second thing:-
a little confusion in the book tassever Isme-Allah zat ....

"         Then think deeply of yourself being writing Isme-Allah
Image:On_heart.gif
And Isme-Muhammad (peace be upon him)
Image:Moh_p.jpg
with your finger on your forehead and on your heart and keep on trying to write again & again the Isme-Allah & Isme-Muhammad(peace be upon him)in deep thinking. But if someone's ego is rebellious and it needs to be controlled , then even on your naval write Isme-Allah zat by visualizing. Using your right hand index finger as thinking of it as to be a pen write Isme-Allah zat on your forehead. This will create absorbance of heat and write Isme Muhammad (peace be upon him) on your chest. This will get absorbance of coolness and in both places of where your writing the Ism's, imagine the Ism's to be beautifully written in moon white, red, and sunlight brilliant colors and are written in bold and keep repeating this (writing of Ism's) with your finger  "

is this all method done by imagining and visualizing ad also the method where it says

| Using your right hand index finger as thinking of it as to be a pen write Isme-Allah zat on your forehead |

is this also done by visualizing or do you actually use your hand finger to write it....

please explain it clearly even when i read the urdu version of tassever Isme-Allah zat i am always left with this confusion in my mind€

there are also other confusions but please tell me the right answer to this as you maybe have done this practice

or you got direct faiz ....  but please try to help & answer as much as you can...................................................http://www.haqbahu.com/english/index.php?title=Tasavvra-i-Asmi_Allah_Zat

« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 01:33:32 AM by Webmaster »

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 02:08:57 PM »
Question: iis this all method done by imagining and visualizing ad also the method where it says
| Using your right hand index finger as thinking of it as to be a pen write Isme-Allah zat on your forehead |
Answer: done by visualizing

Question:  is this also done by visualizing or do you actually use your hand finger to write it....

All shall be only with thinking and done by visualizing
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 02:15:02 PM by Webmaster »

Offline Siraj

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 10:56:29 PM »
so nothing to do with hand practically

and all thinking about the hand through imagination. 

i asked again to make sure what i am thinking is right.... (all imagination) ... & no using of hand....  

all the method just using your imagination that your doing. this and that ??

jazakallah
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 12:28:12 PM by dammastqalander »

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 10:35:42 PM »
yes you are absolutely right and correct 

Offline Siraj

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 01:55:39 PM »
Another Question :-

Brother doing the 'practice Isme-Allah zat in the start of the book it says you close your eyes and bring all kind of thoughts in your mind ..................do you keep your eyes closed even when doing visualizing Isme-Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and Isme-Allah and when doing Pas anfas..........meaning the whole practice do you keep your eyes closed

jazakallah

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 08:34:09 PM »
you need to close eyes from start to end of practice you keep your eyes closed

Offline Siraj

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2008, 04:54:27 AM »
Assalamo-alikum

I once read in some book that without reading namaz and being kind to people
In that kind of person's body Isme-Allah Taseer nahin kerta

please comment on this ?

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2008, 06:50:00 PM »
please correct your self as Sulatn Bahu (R) says in his Books; "with out clean / (pak) inner self / (batin) Asimi Allah Zat never take place / (Karrar nahi paker ta) in inner self"

Offline Siraj

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 01:55:56 AM »
Assalamo-alikum

It was written in some other book (& not hazrat sultan bahu {rahmatullah alaih's} book)

but please comment to this

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 03:10:25 AM »
Truth is that which Sulatn Bahu (R) says in his Books; "with out clean / (pak) inner self / (batin) Asimi Allah Zat never take place / (Karrar nahi paker ta) in inner self"

Offline Shamsudeen

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2010, 08:33:00 PM »
Does anyone know how to perform Tasawwar Asmi Hu.........Shukran                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Question: iis this all method done by imagining and visualizing ad also the method where it says

Question:  is this also done by visualizing or do you actually use your hand finger to write it....

All shall be only with thinking and done by visualizing

Chat

blogger counters
Become Our Team Member

river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance