sultan bahu video

First Free Web Which Provide All and Every Thing about Hazrat Sultan Bahu ®

Free US$

sultan bahoo

هرکه طا لب حق بود من حاضرم     ز ابتدا تا انتها يک د م برم    طا لب بيا طا لب بيا طا لب بيا    تار سانم روز اول با خدا

hazrat sultan bahu books
abyat e bahoo برہانالواسلین  شہبازلا مکاں  سلطان العارفین  سلطان الفقر مرشد حق   سخی سلطان   شہنشاہ   مرشد نورالہدی   حق با ہو   قدس سرہ العزیز
abyat e bahu شہنشاہ دوجہان  محبوب رب العالمین  احمد مجتبی  نوراللہ  محمد مصطفی  صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم  کے نام     سروری قادری سلسلہ محبوب سبحانی حضور غوث اعظم حضرت شیخ سید عبدالقادر جیلانی قدس سرہ العزیز کا اصل سلسلہ طریقت ہے
sultan bahu poetry
sufiana kalam
kalam e bahoo
kalam bahoo
haq bahoo kalam
sakhi sultan
I want to become MUREED, whose I know

Author Topic: I want to become MUREED, whose I know  (Read 16367 times)

Offline Abdullah Qadri

I want to become MUREED, whose I know
« on: January 29, 2011, 08:38:11 AM »
AUDOO BILLAHI MIN AS SHAITANI AR RAJEEM BISMILLAH AR RAHMAN AR RAHIM

asalamu alaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu dear islami brothers of this website,,,,

alhamdullilah, i have recently made the decision that i have chosen Hazrat *********************************** to be my murshid/master....
weeks ago (and this happened whilst i was a disciple of another master) i have passed by and could not help but notice this specific murshid, and ever since i first saw one photograph of him, i could not help but feel so drawn towards him and have the need to be his mureed/disciple..even as a mureed of diffrent murshid, i could not let go of my admiration for Hazrat  *******..i have been a mureed and studied under many diffrent masters,,,but i have never felt so drawn towards any of them as i do towards Hazrat ***********************************..... i also watched one video of him in which he was speaking, and his voice to me sounded like sweet music,,,,there is no doubt in my heart that this is the murshid whom i seek to follow as a disciple and begin to change my life and leave all worldly things behind.......
yesterday after studying more on the background of *******, i took my first step of action towards my goal to become his mureed and i asked some members of a facebook page dedicated to this murshid how i can become disciple of him. they then kindly replied providing me with a phone number contact this is what they told me:*********************************************** and tell him about you that you want to become a mureed if ur luck is good he will give the phone to peer-o-murshid Hazrat ******************************* sb. and he will get u mureed. best of luck. give my salaam to ****** and Peer o murshid and remember me in your prayers."
i proceeded on this advice and called this number with high hopes of finally becoming a mureed of ******* and begining my quest.......
unfortunatly with great grief, my call was completely blocked off because in my country there is brand new sanctions/government restrictions that have restricted all contact to countries located in the sub-continant and the middle east..........
i fear that i will run out of things to do to forfill what i am seeking to do and starting my journey by becoming mureed of this murshid,,,i do not feel comfortable with pursuing any other murshid.......
i have come to this official site to ask you if there is anything i can do to become a mureed of *********************************** and begin to follow him as a disciple,,,,,,it would greatly help me out,
jazak allah khair

allah hafiz

-br. Abdullah
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:22:54 PM by Webmaster »

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
Re: i want to become mureed
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 12:36:46 AM »
1.    You must first examine the person
2.    Either he full fill you requirements of your inner self thrust
3.    And is he FAQEER to check it please visit this link
http://www.hazratsultanbahu.com/forum/index.php/topic,51.0.html
4.    And apply all term on him as given in this link
5.    Only talk or address to people is not enough

You must care fill when you are interested to become MUREED or follower of any one

Webmaster

Offline Muddasir

Re: I want to become MUREED, whose I know
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 05:52:32 PM »
Assalam-o-Alaikum Brother,

My name is Muddasir Farooq and I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I read you message. I am also in search of a Kamil Pir-o-Murshid. in you message you told about a Hazrat that you have choosen as you Murshid. The name of Hazrat is omitted in your message so i cannot guess whom u talked about.

Kindly brother, you email me on my address and tell me the name and more about the Hazrat as i m also a truth seeker and searching a Kamil-o-Akmal Murshid.

Jazak Allah,

Muddasir Farooq
[email protected]

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
Re: I want to become MUREED, whose I know
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 07:50:24 PM »
Many peoples tried to publish their MURSHID name in webs which don’t full fill Hazrat Sultan Bahu ® terms of MURSHID given in books but the true MUSRSHID is such person who is FAQEER and have all signs of FAQEER as per given in Hazrat Sultan Bahu ® books given in this link http://www.hazratsultanbahu.com/forum/index.php/topic,51.0.html

And this web only provide true way which is disclosed by Hazrat Sultan Bahu ® in his books to finding MURSHID which is given in this link http://www.hazratsultanbahu.com/forum/index.php/topic,50.0.html  in details

Yours truly,
Webmaster

Chat

blogger counters
Become Our Team Member

fallow
river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance