sultan bahu video

First Free Web Which Provide All and Every Thing about Hazrat Sultan Bahu ®

Free US$

sultan bahoo

هرکه طا لب حق بود من حاضرم     ز ابتدا تا انتها يک د م برم    طا لب بيا طا لب بيا طا لب بيا    تار سانم روز اول با خدا

hazrat sultan bahu books
abyat e bahoo برہانالواسلین  شہبازلا مکاں  سلطان العارفین  سلطان الفقر مرشد حق   سخی سلطان   شہنشاہ   مرشد نورالہدی   حق با ہو   قدس سرہ العزیز
abyat e bahu شہنشاہ دوجہان  محبوب رب العالمین  احمد مجتبی  نوراللہ  محمد مصطفی  صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم  کے نام     سروری قادری سلسلہ محبوب سبحانی حضور غوث اعظم حضرت شیخ سید عبدالقادر جیلانی قدس سرہ العزیز کا اصل سلسلہ طریقت ہے
sultan bahu poetry
sufiana kalam
kalam e bahoo
kalam bahoo
haq bahoo kalam
sakhi sultan
Facing problem and suffering from black magic (kala jado) tell the solution?

Author Topic: Facing problem and suffering from black magic (kala jado) tell the solution?  (Read 95418 times)

Offline Siraj

Assalamo-alikum brother

I am facing problem and suffering from black magic (kala jado) and viewing some shape and images every where  around myself even when I pray five time prayers namaz, please tell me the solution for this kindly?

Walaikumusalam
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 02:47:57 PM by Webmaster »

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
Any kind of black magic (kala jado) even it is full powerful effect on any  person and or any other "wird wazif" done on any person then suffering person can save his self

The solution is only one time in day read "Davae Safi" given in our web as per given method in our web (you must set one time in day to read it and read on same time each day)

Then insha Allah non of black magic (kala jado), bad "Wird Wazif" as well as bad "Tawiz" can harm or effect on you and your inner will become powerful day by day you can read "Dawae Safi" and its reading method from:  http://www.hazratsultanbahu.com/mkha/htp/

Webmaster
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 08:53:46 PM by Webmaster »

Offline Siraj

Assalamo-alikum brother

Does everyone has the permission to practice this amal & is there any danger in this?

Walaikumusalam

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
yes any one can read and no danger in its doing / amal but key of it always given by Hazrat Gos Pak (qudus-si-ra)

Webmaster
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 01:39:18 AM by Webmaster »

Offline Siraj

Assalamo-alikum brother

Please explain this in detail,
1. So me a ignorant person can understand its meaning
"but key of it always given by Hazrat Gos Pak (qudus-si-ra)"?
2. Most people think black magic (kala jado) only can be defeated and or finished by black magic (kala jado)?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 12:43:30 AM by Webmaster »

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
Reply of question no 1 as fallows:
It means that Hazoor Gos Pas (r) have all rights to allow or disallow to run the dowie safi jallai (Hot spiritual power) and jamali (Cold spiritual power) actions given in this book, please read complete details in this book www.hazratsultanbahu.com/mkha/htp/

Reply of question no 2 as fallows:
It is wrong thinking and it is 100% wrong as many examples are in history
A.    Many Olia Allah have finished many black magic persons black magic
B.    And Nabi Allah Hazrat Mosa Alah Aslam defeated and finished feron all black magic of feron persons black magic
C.    And before day of Judgement Hazrat Imam Mahdi Alahaslam will defeat and finish worlds biggest and very horrific black magician named “Kana dajjal” who is the biggest lire of all the world

So black magic only can defeated and finished 100% only with Haq, true way & spiritual power

Webmaster
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 01:24:40 AM by Webmaster »

Offline uzairkhan101

salam
I found black magic removal qurani spell to internet i saw Amil post to breaking black magic solution through Quran . I think you should do .here are Amil posts

Breaking black magic with the help of Quran
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 08:24:10 PM by Webmaster »

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
Do you know what is the difference between Amil and black magician / black magic man both are same

First they show and use Qran to get peoples to words them then they make fool and do black magic and crate problems for coming peoples and then they says that their/coming people problem solution is in only black magic

So the people in problem fell in black magic and these people loss their Aiman and money and life

Did you still agree to Oby Amils advise?

Webmaster
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 01:58:26 AM by Webmaster »

Offline suneelkumar85

Assalamo-alikum brother

Does everyone has the permission to practice this amal & is there any danger in this?

Walaikumusalam
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 04:33:26 PM by Webmaster »

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
there is not any danger to practice this amal but practice person must be Muslim

webmaster
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 07:28:00 PM by Webmaster »

Offline fyr0503

Assalam o Alaikum Mohtaram e grami!
JazakALLAH for yr kindly making available such a valuable advice for suffering people. May ALLAH bless you with His Rahma o Karam in this life and hereafter.
I would like to recite Dua e Saify for the cure from affliction from black magic, but have some doubts/questions and will be grateful for yr kindly replying on following points:

1.- Can anyone recite duae Saify even if not having taken Bai'at with yr silsilah or rather not being bai'at at all with any other silsilah?

2.- Though I try my utmost to be regular with 5 obligatory daily prayers, but unfortunately and due to the magic affects, sometimes I can't keep with it. So the question is that if one is not strictly abiding with all islamic duties, can be benefitted from the Dua?

3.- You'v mentioned that the dua has to be recited at a specific time every day. Is there any time more convenient to recite the Dua?

4.- Of course it's understood that the best is to make a regular n life time practice to recite the Dua. But in case in future one couldn't be strictly regular with it, what should be the intention (niyyah) upon starting the Dua? Just till the full cure from magic affliction or some specific period like 21 days, 41 days, 70 days, etc. etc.

5.- Any Sadaqah is to be offered prior to starting the Dua or upon completion of intended period?

6.- Is there any specific day when the Dua can be started or can start on any day?

One last point, which is a request, it seems that it's not allowed to download the Dua from yr site. I wud like to save it in my PC just in case internet connection unavailable still could recite the Dua.

JazakALLAH in advance for your kind and quick reply.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 02:52:55 PM by Webmaster »

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
1.- Can anyone recite duae Saify even if not having taken Bai'at with your silsilah or rather not being bai'at at all with any other silsilah?
Reply: Yes

2.- Though I try my utmost to be regular with 5 obligatory daily prayers, but unfortunately and due to the magic affects, sometimes I can't keep with it. So the question is that if one is not strictly abiding with all Islamic duties, can be benefited from the Dua?
Reply: When he starts reading it every day and tried best to strictly abide all Islamic duties then due to this Dua he will be successful to strictly abide all Islamic duties day to day so he will be benefited (if some one unable to strictly abide all Islamic duties then he must recite it all day again and again

3.- You'v mentioned that the dua has to be recited at a specific time every day. Is there any time more convenient to recite the Dua?
Reply: Best time is after Fajer prayer and best is recite it maximum times in a day and best is read Olia/Faqeer Qabar/grave (in its contents it’s written with out reading near Olia/Faqeer Qabar/grave it will not result out)

4.- Of course it's understood that the best is to make a regular n life time practice to recite the Dua. But in case in future one couldn't be strictly regular with it, what should be the intention (niyyah) upon starting the Dua? Just till the full cure from magic affliction or some specific period like 21 days, 41 days, 70 days, etc. etc.
Reply: intention (niyyah) must be to reach God/Allah and magic removal from him, read up to magic removal or up to success and achievements your goal and continue regularly minimum one time a day

5.- Any Sadaqah is to be offered prior to starting the Dua or upon completion of intended period?
Reply: you may do Sadaqah in start of reading and at the time of success and achievements your goal as per your pocket

6.- Is there any specific day when the Dua can be started or can start on any day?
Reply: Any day

One last point, which is a request, it seems that it's not allowed to download the Dua from yr site. I wud like to save it in my PC just in case internet connection unavailable still could recite the Dua.
Reply: Read your messages in this form

Yours truly,
Webmaster

Offline fyr0503

Assalam o alaikum!

Jazak ALLAH for yr kind response and I regret the delay in my acknowledgment of the same.

Very truly yours.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 01:10:39 PM by Webmaster »

Offline fyr0503

Assalam o alaikum!
JazakALLAH for yr kind response and I regret the delay in my acknowledgment of the same.
Very truly yours.
Assalam o Alaikum!
Have posted 2 mssges in rply to yr kind reply of 10th Dec and with a request for some clarifications. But for some reason the messages don't appear complete, just a few lines from the start and end of both messages.

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
So Re Post

Webamster

Chat

blogger counters
Become Our Team Member

river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance