sultan bahu video

First Free Web Which Provide All and Every Thing about Hazrat Sultan Bahu ®

Free US$

sultan bahoo

هرکه طا لب حق بود من حاضرم     ز ابتدا تا انتها يک د م برم    طا لب بيا طا لب بيا طا لب بيا    تار سانم روز اول با خدا

hazrat sultan bahu books
abyat e bahoo برہانالواسلین  شہبازلا مکاں  سلطان العارفین  سلطان الفقر مرشد حق   سخی سلطان   شہنشاہ   مرشد نورالہدی   حق با ہو   قدس سرہ العزیز
abyat e bahu شہنشاہ دوجہان  محبوب رب العالمین  احمد مجتبی  نوراللہ  محمد مصطفی  صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم  کے نام     سروری قادری سلسلہ محبوب سبحانی حضور غوث اعظم حضرت شیخ سید عبدالقادر جیلانی قدس سرہ العزیز کا اصل سلسلہ طریقت ہے
sultan bahu poetry
sufiana kalam
kalam e bahoo
kalam bahoo
haq bahoo kalam
sakhi sultan
the 12 years condition of murshid on talib

Author Topic: the 12 years condition of murshid on talib  (Read 21114 times)

Offline Siraj

the 12 years condition of murshid on talib
« on: October 06, 2014, 10:49:23 PM »
Hello  :'(
Its reading starts from the end of page 239-240 , its read as :
" Murshid ki shart ye hai ke talib 12 baras ke baad gharq anwaar ho ker musharraf deedar hojai aur dunia ke tamam alaiq, ahl wo ayal , beewi bachon ke tamam jameiloon , nashaista , murdar , nafsani khwaishaat waghaira sei beezaar ho jai . Ya phir akhir kaar murshid is ko apnei sei be-iqtaqad bana deita ha "

Does the above means any seeker who find Murshid Kamil but does not leave the love of world completely from his heart within 12 years of meeting his Murshid then his Murshid separates himself from that seeker by removing away the faith of seeker from Murshid himself.
If above is correct in understanding please answer the following:

Please tell is this always the case or it depends murshid to murshid or situation to situation. Also importantly what Seeker/Mureed can do to remove the love of world from his heart so that he remains on course of path and is not detached from his Murshid consequently due to worldly love?

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
Re: the 12 years condition of murshid on talib
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 10:52:57 PM »
Post the page link?

Offline Siraj

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 11:01:33 PM »
Unable to find 12 years talk in page?

Offline Siraj

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 11:03:47 PM »
Read from end of page 239 where it says " Murshid ki shart ye hai ke talib 12 baras (12 years) ke baad gharq anwaar ho ker musharraf deedar hojai aur ...

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)

Offline Siraj

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 11:08:53 PM »
Did you find 12 years talk at end of page 239 .

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 11:10:07 PM »
No You are posting wrong page links

Offline Siraj

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 11:14:22 PM »
Its second last line of the book page link you just posted, i can even read from your posted link. Dont understand how same page can open different on two different sides. please re-check its 100% correct from my side of screen and link posted .

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2014, 12:09:35 AM »
Yes it is

Does the above means any seeker who find Murshid Kamil but does not leave the love of world completely from his heart within 12 years of meeting his Murshid then his Murshid separates himself from that seeker by removing away the faith of seeker from Murshid himself.
Reply:- Two things details given
1. This condition is for those seeker who loss his trust on his spiritual guider / Murshid and due to it do against his spiritual guider / Murshid and become enemy of his spiritual guider / Murshid such seeker die from world and haven

It’s just like;- husband give divorce to his wife on her demand and after divorce wife loss her all promises and rights on her old husband

2. Spiritual guider / Murshid condition is that after 12 years seeker see Noor and Allah and leave all worlds love like his wife and children and other like relatives and human and become against all other his world wishes, if seeker don’t leave such then spiritual guider / Murshid brook seeker trust on him

Please tell is this always the case or it depends murshid to murshid or situation to situation. Also importantly what Seeker/Mureed can do to remove the love of world from his heart so that he remains on course of path and is not detached from his Murshid consequently due to worldly love?
Reply: - it’s not written in page that it depends murshid to murshid or situation to situation and solution is also give in page 240

In all above cases Spiritual guider / Murshid must be faqeer as per this link http://forum.hazratsultanbahu.com/forum/index.php/topic,51.0.html
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 12:12:30 AM by Webmaster »

Offline Siraj

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2014, 12:25:09 AM »
Its confusing , cant apprehend completely the meanings of the reply. So are you saying this 12 years condition is only for those who do against their murshid and loose his trust? but then your are saying in point 2 if seeker dont loose worldly love then murshid remove such seeker trust on himself but its confusing does second point also only apply on person who do against his murshid so if both points apply on single person then its already written in point 1 the seeker loss his trust on murshid ? please try to explain insha allah

Also from my thinking i am asking relating to above : does going against murshid means/equals as if seeker dont obey single command or pass a single test of murshid to leave world love then its meaning is he is doing against his murshid and is enemy of him and then the 12 years condition will apply on him from that time? i dont know meanings so i am asking explanation

The written solution for point 2 as i understand on page 240 as i read its written that: that seeker asks/seeks from Murshid to grant him pure iqtaqad and it says iqtaqad is that which keeps seeker safe from nafs and shaitan.... so is gaining iqtaqad from murshid is like reading some sort of zikr or spiritual practice etc?

jazakallahu khairan
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 12:50:08 AM by Siraj »

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2014, 03:56:18 AM »
Question-
Its confusing , cant apprehend completely the meanings of the reply. So are you saying this 12 years condition is only for those who do against their murshid and loose his trust? but then your are saying in point 2 if seeker dont loose worldly love then murshid remove such seeker trust on himself but its confusing does second point also only apply on person who do against his murshid so if both points apply on single person then its already written in point 1 the seeker loss his trust on murshid ? please try to explain insha allah
Reply: - Please consider both as and both are different and have different situations and conditions please don’t merge both in each other

Question-
Also from my thinking i am asking relating to above : does going against murshid means/equals as if seeker dont obey single command or pass a single test of murshid to leave world love then its meaning is he is doing against his murshid and is enemy of him and then the 12 years condition will apply on him from that time? i dont know meanings so i am asking explanation
Reply: - its clearly written in page seeker who loss his trust on his spiritual guider / Murshid and after and due to it he do against his spiritual guider / Murshid and become enemy to his spiritual guider / Murshid such seeker die from world and haven

Question-
The written solution for point 2 as i understand on page 240 as i read its written that: that seeker asks/seeks from Murshid to grant him pure iqtaqad and it says iqtaqad is that which keeps seeker safe from nafs and shaitan.... so is gaining iqtaqad from murshid is like reading some sort of zikr or spiritual practice etc?
Reply: -  Seeker need to ask his his spiritual guider / Murshid  after its on his his spiritual guider / Murshid  how he give

Chat

blogger counters
Take Part in This Noble Cause

river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance