sultan bahu video

First Free Web Which Provide All and Every Thing about Hazrat Sultan Bahu ®

Free US$

sultan bahoo

هرکه طا لب حق بود من حاضرم     ز ابتدا تا انتها يک د م برم    طا لب بيا طا لب بيا طا لب بيا    تار سانم روز اول با خدا

hazrat sultan bahu books
abyat e bahoo برہانالواسلین  شہبازلا مکاں  سلطان العارفین  سلطان الفقر مرشد حق   سخی سلطان   شہنشاہ   مرشد نورالہدی   حق با ہو   قدس سرہ العزیز
abyat e bahu شہنشاہ دوجہان  محبوب رب العالمین  احمد مجتبی  نوراللہ  محمد مصطفی  صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم  کے نام     سروری قادری سلسلہ محبوب سبحانی حضور غوث اعظم حضرت شیخ سید عبدالقادر جیلانی قدس سرہ العزیز کا اصل سلسلہ طریقت ہے
sultan bahu poetry
sufiana kalam
kalam e bahoo
kalam bahoo
haq bahoo kalam
sakhi sultan
can you explain what it is written below........

Author Topic: can you explain what it is written below........  (Read 19920 times)

Offline Siraj

can you explain what it is written below........
« on: April 02, 2008, 03:16:15 AM »

can you explain what it is written below and tell me what you think of this please?........

Subsequently he obtained almost about 30 to 40 manuscripts with which he quenched his spiritual thirst. In his own words he says: ` It appeared that the author had composed and bequeathed those books exclusively to me, because, up to now, none has either comprehended or benefited out of them like myself.'

This is true of the author because he use to say that through the esoteric concentration and the luminous and resplendent writings of Sultan Bahoo (RA), whatever spiritual state, stage and ethereal phenomenon of the path he duplicated in the daytime he use to repeatedly copy the books), he traversed that particular stage that very night and every written esoteric phenomenon became manifest to him. He considered these books as his companion teacher. And it is a fact that the honour of acquainting the world with the real significance of Hazrat Sultan Bahu's books rests solely with him.

jazakallahu-khairan
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 11:36:55 PM by Webmaster »

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
Re: can you explain what it is written below........
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 02:22:22 PM »
All of it and other is by that website webmaster feelings and not given any reference of Haqbahu ® Books there

Please first translate it into Urdu language then write/post under this post then it will be easy for visitors to understand and explain as it is written in very high English language

Yours truly,
Webmaste

Offline Siraj

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 03:50:39 AM »
assalamo-alikum
the webmaster has said in there in his website that hazrat faqeer noor muhammad has said this &.............. not hazrat sultan bahu (may allah bless his soul) .......

i have contacted the webmaster of that website for a reference & explanation in easy words.....as soon as i get reply i will inshallah contact you and i just want to know what you think of that paragraph......

i could have explain the paragraph by myself but i didnt wanted to make any mistake in translating.....jazakallahu-khairan...

can you please tell me your own experience of hazrat sultan bahu's books.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 03:58:28 AM by dammastqalander »

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 02:15:43 PM »
Main thing is read such translation which give spiritual power to readers and We have added such translations which gives “FAIZ” / spiritual power to readers and all items added in our website are on this cause
(Even it is same to read in Persian or Urdu translation in our web site to get “FAIZ” / spiritual power from Hazrat Sultan Bahu®)

And about Dr. K. B. Naseem translations: my spiritual guider Hazrat Fatma ® have guided me to read only Hazrat Sultan Bahu ® Books translated by Dr. K. B. Naseem translations

About experience of Hazrat Sultan Bahu ®'s books please Visit:
http://www.hazratsultanbahu.com/forum/index.php?topic=11.0
And
http://www.hazratsultanbahu.com/fht

These words are same for all Hazrat Sultan Bahu ®'s books

“Koi tahrer tafser say bar kar nai or koi tafser taseer say bar kar nahi”

Yours truly,
Webmaster
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 11:58:59 PM by Webmaster »

Offline Siraj

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 04:19:27 AM »
assalamo-alikum
as the webmaster of that website never replied....so i thought may i should just translate this into easy words and i will try my best.......

As up to my best knowledge it says this:-
it says that Hazrat Faqeer Noor Muhammad(pbuh) has said that he use to repeatedly copy the books of hazrat sultan bahu(r) in the daytime and whatever spiritual state, stage and ethereal phenomenon which was written in the book.....he use to gain all that spiritual state, stage the very night(means the same night)

i have translated it now ....please tell me now what you think of this ........

& is this just that  website webmaster's feelings ......or this is true.....

jazakallahu-khairan
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 06:29:33 PM by Webmaster »

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 03:51:05 PM »
Yes it is true was same with Faqeer Noor Muhammad (pbuh) but after Faqeer Noor Muhammad (pbuh) noon is in same situation in Faqeer Noor Muhammad (pbuh) non seems like Faqeer sab level

Webmaster
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 02:32:30 PM by Webmaster »

Chat

blogger counters
Take Part in This Noble Cause

fallow
river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance