sultan bahu video

First Free Web Which Provide All and Every Thing about Hazrat Sultan Bahu ®

Free US$

sultan bahoo

هرکه طا لب حق بود من حاضرم     ز ابتدا تا انتها يک د م برم    طا لب بيا طا لب بيا طا لب بيا    تار سانم روز اول با خدا

hazrat sultan bahu books
abyat e bahoo برہانالواسلین  شہبازلا مکاں  سلطان العارفین  سلطان الفقر مرشد حق   سخی سلطان   شہنشاہ   مرشد نورالہدی   حق با ہو   قدس سرہ العزیز
abyat e bahu شہنشاہ دوجہان  محبوب رب العالمین  احمد مجتبی  نوراللہ  محمد مصطفی  صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم  کے نام     سروری قادری سلسلہ محبوب سبحانی حضور غوث اعظم حضرت شیخ سید عبدالقادر جیلانی قدس سرہ العزیز کا اصل سلسلہ طریقت ہے
sultan bahu poetry
sufiana kalam
kalam e bahoo
kalam bahoo
haq bahoo kalam
sakhi sultan
THANKS - AL HAMDU LILLAH - JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR

Author Topic: THANKS - AL HAMDU LILLAH - JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR  (Read 13662 times)

Offline zaheer

• English Translater of Haqbahu Books
  • Web Team Member Requesters
  • English Translater of Haqbahu Books
THANKS - AL HAMDU LILLAH - JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR
« on: November 10, 2015, 08:26:57 PM »
THANKS!

BIS-MILLA-HI RAH-MAAN NI RA-HEEM.

AL HAMDU LILLAHE RABBIL AALA-MEEN. ALLAHU LAA ILAAHA ILLA HU, ANTA RABBEE WA ANAA AB-DUKA.

SAL ALLAHU TA-AALA ALAA HA-BEE-BE-HE SAYYEDENA MUHAMMADIN WA ALAA AALI-HE WA AS-HAABI-HE WA AZWAAJI-HE WA AHL E BAI-TI-HE WA AS-HAARI-HE WA ITTE-BAA-E-HE WA MAWAA-LE-HE WA KHUDDAA-ME-HE WA HUJAA-BE-HE WA ANSAARI-HE WA WALIDI-HE SHEIKH SAYYED ABDUL QADIR JELAANI  AJMAEEN.

Respectful Webmaster, Dear Readers and Lovers of Hazrat Sultan Bahu (Rahmatullah Alaihi)!

Hundreds and thousands Regards and Thanks to the Sultan ul Arifeen – The Sultan ul Faqara – Janab Shaikh Pir Hazrat  Sakhi Sultan Bahu (May Allah Almighty Sanctify his Secret), who left a priceless treasure of the Light of the Right Light of Guidance for us in shape of his blessed books and allowed this worthless Translator to touch his blessed corpus for giving it a shape that this invaluable Treasure in Persian language, should become accessible to everyone, who is unable to read Books in Persian language.

As a Translator, I have great respect and regard for honorable Dr. K. B. Naseem Rahmatullah Alaihe. May Allah bless him the best in both worlds! All English Translations of this worthless Zaheer are based upon the original and the most authentic Manuscripts collected and finalized by Dr. K. B. Naseem Rahmatullah. Every Page of English Translation has link for the original Persian Text for reference.

Many Regards and Prayers for the Webmaster for his most shinning efforts in making the above-mentioned books available for us on Web free of cost for study. I am sure that Hazrat Sultan Bahu (May Allah Almighty Sanctify his Secret) and his Amman Ji Hazrat Ghulam Fatimah Rahmatullahi Ta’ala Alaiha will be pleased with him for his remarkable service. Ma Sha Allah his approach and way of thinking and action in religious and worldly matters is very high and exceptional, often beyond the capacity of common understanding. There has been a great cooperation from him in this work of welfare. He grew the Website larger step by step and more and more matching the needs of English Translations for better understanding of the readers and showed his excellence in introducing a unique way of giving access to the readers to the Meanings and References online without leaving the main page or needing to click. They are from the Safrang-e-Faqeer of this worthless translator which is a compilation of over 1100 Terms used in the following blessed Books with their suggested meanings with reference of the Text.  You can avail this facility when you read books online on computer. I am much grateful and obliged to him also for his time and sincerity letting me share many issues concerning my private life and Inwardly matters. He never mentions his self but always mentions Hazrat Sultan Bahu (May his secret be sanctified). My first contact with him was after I had read all books for many times and I wanted to serve Hazrat Shaikh Pir Bahu Rahmatullah Alaihi. Readers wanted English Translations and the Website was looking for a suitable person. Al Hamdu Lillah, this blessed service came to my share.

He has always been very sincere helper and guide. May Allah bless him and his family with the best, always! Ameen!

I pray to Allah Almighty to favor of His Acceptance  and look forward to the compassion of Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam and the graciousness of the Sultan ul Arifeen, the Sultan ul Faqar, Hazrat Sultan Bahu (May Allah Almighty Sanctify his Secret) to be pleased with us and keep these translations always intact and available for the Seekers of Allah and the Wayfarers of Salook (Inwardly Spiritual Path). Ameen!

All work done has been done free of charge. All work done has been given for the readers from all over the world in trust of the respectful Webmaster of www.hazratsultanbahu.com to publish these translations online free for readers.

WE HAVE KEPT THE ORIGINAL SHAPE, FORMAT AND MATTER OF THE BLESSED PERSIAN BOOKS IN OUR ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS. DIRECT LINK HAS BEEN GIVEN ON EVERY PAGE OF ENGLISH TRANSLATION FOR THE CONCERNED PAGE OF THE PERSIAN MANUSCRIPT AND URDU TRANSLATION FOR PAGE -TO-PAGE REFERENCE AND CONVENIENCE OF THE READER.

AL HAMDU LILLAH, FOLLOWING IS DETAIL OF ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS BY THIS WORTHLESS SERVANT ZAHEER STARTED IN AUG 2009 AND COMPLETED ALL BOOKS OF HAZRAT SULTAN BAHU RAHMATULLAH ALAIHE IN NOVEMBER 2013 AND BOOKS OF HAZRAT FAQEER NOOR MUHAMMAD SARWARI QADIRI IN MAY 2015 IN THE FOLLOWING SEQUENCE. THESE ARE THE FIRST EVER ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS AND NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THIS EVER BEFORE THIS WORTHLESS ZAHEER EXCEPT RISALA RUHI SHAREEF, AIN UL FAQAR AND IRFAN-1:

BOOKS OF HAZRAT SULTAN BAHU RAHMATULLAH ALAIHE:
1.   Noor ul Huda Klaan (Oct. 2009)
2.   Kashf ul Asraar (Dec. 2009)
3.   Risala e Ruhi Shareef (July 2010)
4.   Muhabbat ul Asraar (Feb. 2010)
5.   Taigh e Barhana (Feb. 2010)
6.   Didaar Bakhsh (Khurd) (Jan. 2010)
7.   Majalisat un Nabi Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam (Jan. 2010)
8.   Aurang Shahi (Jan. 2010)
9.   Ganj ul Asraar (Feb. 2010)
10.   Noor ul Huda (Khurd) (Feb. 2010)
11.   Kaleed ut Tauheed (Khurd) (Mar. 2010)
12.   Muhkumul Faqara (Mar. 2010)
13.   Didaar Bakhsh (Klaan) (Mar. 2011)
14.   Ain ul Arifeen (Apr. 2011)
15.   Dewaan e Bahu (Farsi) (Mar. 2012)
16.   Miftah ul Arifeen (Apr. 2011)
17.   Taufeeq ul Hidayat (Feb. 2012)
18.   Kaleed e Jannat (Apr. 2012)
19.   Qurb e Didaar (May. 2012)
20.   Fazal ul Liqaa (Jun. 2012)
21.   Asraar ul Qadiri (Jul. 2012)
22.   Muhik ul Faqar (Khurd) (Oct. 2012)
23.   Jamey ul Asraar (Dec. 2012)
24.   Emir ul Konain (Apr. 2013)
25.   Aqal Baidar (Nov. 2009)
26.   Ain ul Faqar (Feb. 2012)
27.   Muhik ul Faqar (Klaan) (Nov. 2013)

BOOKS OF HAZRAT FAQIR NOOR MUHAMMAD RAHMATULLAH ALAIHE:

28.   Irfaan (Volume I) (Jul. 2014)
29.   Irfaan (Volume II) (Feb. 2015)
30.   Anwaar e Sultani (Aug. 2014)
31.   Makhzan al Asraar (May. 2015)
32.   Haq Numae Noor ul Huda (May 2021)

AND
33.   Safrang-e-Faqeer (a Glossary of about 1100 Terms, compiled by me from A to Z with their Meanings and Explanation in English with Reference to the Text and Page Number of the Translations of the Original Books, which have been used in above books by Hazrat Sultan Bahu   and Hazrat Faqeer Noor Muhammad Sarwari Kulachwi)

Please be careful, genuine, truthful, respectful, clean and pure while touching and reading these sacred and numinous books as 'These books are not just books like other books. These are more than a miracle and have miraculous powers. Apparently looking usual words have impacts of divine command with results which cannot be expressed in words. Such things will reveal unto you with the passage of time according to your capacity and devotion when you will read them. His highness Sultan-ul-Arifeen Sultan Bahu (May his secret be sanctified) has himself said that his books are the Perfect and Whole Guide (Murshid) for the Seekers. Every that person, who reads these books with sincerity and devotion, needs no physically existing Murshid for him and every that person, who is unable to find a Perfect Murshid, he should read these books day and night and these books will play the role of a Perfect Murshid for him:

• For giving him every Spiritual Power which he needs to become a Perfect Human Being, True Believer, Friend of Allah (Wali Allah) and above all, a true Faqeer etc.

For granting him innumerable Tangible and Intangible Treasures and Wealth of the World and the Hereafter'

MOST OFTEN WHAT YOU READ IN ABOVE BLESSED BOOKS OF HAZRAT SULTAN BAHU May his secret be sanctified IN THE DAY, YOU SEE ITS DEMONSTRATION AND EXAMPLE IN DREAM AT NIGHT.

For more details concerning above, please visit this link http://en.hazratsultanbahu.com/en/book.php?site=results&b=fht&page=1.

The books of Hazrat Faqeer Noor Muhammad Sarwari Qadri Rahmatullah Alaihi. Irfaan I, Irfaan II, Makhzan al Asraar and Anwaar e Sultani have been translated by this worthless Zaheer. Respectful readers will find the Exegesis and Sharah of many things of the blessed books of Hazrat Sultan ul Arifeen the Burhaan ul Wasileen the Muqdada e Kamileen the Fanaa Fi Ain e Zaat e Yaahu Hazrat Sultan Bahu Qudas Sirruhul Aziz in these books.

Necessary review is being done these days for previous work and you will see many improvements in reviewed editions. I pray for you and you pray for me. May Allah grant us all the patronage of our Shaikh – Pir Hazrat Sultan Bahu (May his secret be sanctified)! Ameen! Ameen! Ameen!

REGARDING OUR EFFORT AND A HUMBLE SERVICE PROVIDING YOU THE BLESSED CORPUS OF THE SULTAN UL FAQAR HAZRAT SULTAN BAHU RAHMATULLAH ALAIHI WHEREVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD AND WHENEVER YOU COME FROM ANY PLACE, WITHOUT NEED OF PHYSICALLY EXISTING PIR/MURSHID/GUIDE PLEASE READ THE BELOW ENLIGHTENING EXTRACTS FROM MAKHZAN AL ASRAR AND HAQ NUMAE NOOR UL HUDA BOOKS:

In short, it was a great desire of the Mahboob e Subhani May Allah Sanctify his Secret that he could travel from one village to the next and from city to next and could deliver the beneficence to the creatures of God in anonymity and without mentioning him between Him and His creatures. However, Allah willed otherwise and He decided to let you shine like a sun and let His creation lighted through his Noor. Therefore, as we have already described that he had to come in Baghdad and start delivering his sermons for the Inwardly Taleem and Talqeen with the Order of Allah and the command of the Holy Prophet Sall-Allahu Alaihi Wa Aalihee Wassallam and on the clue of Khizar Alaihis-Salaam. Hence, he daily let countless Seeker of Haq be Waasil with Allah Almighty and entered them in the Majlis of the Holy Prophet Sall-Allahu Alaihi Wa Aalihee Wassallam daily. Hazrat Sultan ul Arifeen (Hazrat Sultan Bahu) May Allah Sanctify his Secret informs in one of his book that Hazrat Pir Mahboob e Subhani Hazrat Muheyyudin Shaikh Abdul Qadir Qudas Sirruhul Aziz used to make three thousand Seekers Waasil with Allah Almighty and entered two thousand in the Majlis of the Holy Prophet Sall-Allahu Alaihi Wa Aalihee Wassallam on daily basis. In the Majlis of his blessed Sermons (and preach) were witnessed the Miracles of the Manifestations of the Ability of Allah Almighty. Thousands of Karamaat came out of his blessed body during his Speech. He illuminated the hearts of the audience through his Tawajuh and used to bestow upon the people the Mantles of Wilayat. In short, it was not mere speech delivered in his Majlis but it was an open and practical distribution of rewards and munificence to many. Hazrat Pir Mahboob e Subhani Hazrat Muheyyudin Shaikh Abdul Qadir Qudas Sirruhul Aziz says that ‘every bird speaks in its own way but the Hawk of our heart does not speak but practically does action.’

Hence, he could not have the time spare for writing books and composing a corpus. Thus, this vital and great work of ‘travelling from one village to next and from one township to next city and leading a life of anonymity and giving his Inwardly Beneficence and Spiritual Noor to the world in shape of books’ was accomplished by Allah Almighty through his Inwardly Deputy and the Spiritual Descendant Hazrat Sultan ul Arifeen Hazrat Sultan Bahu May Allah Sanctify his Secret and in this last age, when there is severe unavailability of the Mardaan and finding a Perfect Faqeer and the Arif Waasil is as rare as hard as finding a Phoenix is, it was expedient too. Thus, Hazrat Sultan ul Arifeen Hazrat Sultan Bahu May Allah Sanctify his Secret  has revealed his Noori Hazoori Ilm to the world in shape of books so that the Seekers of ALL TIMES and EVERY PLACE may get their (share of the) Inwardly Beneficence from this Table of Food, which is available for all people (for all times to come). Thus, Hazrat Sultan ul Arifeen Hazrat Sultan Bahu May Allah Sanctify his Secret has said:

"Bahu (Rahmatu-Allahe Ta-aala Alaihe) has shown this Treasure of Kimiya (alchemy) to the poor,
That person, who is wise, he gets it sooner!"
(Ref. of above couplet: P03 Kaleed e Jannat, P06 Aqal Baidaar)
[Extract from Makhzal Al Asraar by Hazrat Faqeer Noor Muhammad Sarwari Qadiri Rahmatullah]

A unique and distinguishing feature of the corpus of the Sultan-ul-Arifeen Hazrat Sultan Bahu Rahmatu-Allahe Ta-aala Alaihe is this that when a person just reads his books, gets the (efficacious) effectiveness (and the impact) because his book is pure Haal that is wrapped only in a thin wrapper of letters and words. What his book is, it is as if, a Holy Tree and Plant of Tuba has germinated from the Noori Seed of the Name-Allah-the-Essence (Ism-e-Allah-Zaat). His highness  has said at many occasions in his blessed Compositions ‘these words of mine are the testimony to my own Haal and condition and Allah Almighty is the Witness and Onlooker unto this eternal Haal of mine and this is all Sufficient’. His highness says that ‘books of some Saints are based on Ilhaam. Ilhaam is also incomplete because Ilhaam is a Message carried by an angel and received by a person indirectly. Real word is that which is Inspired (Ilqa) from the Essence of Lord or from the Majlis of the Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam directly. Think, how great and higher is the Station of Lee Ma-Allah. His highness says that ‘I have compared, discussed and enhanced my Ilm and Books in presence of the entire Holy Prophets Alaihimus-Salaam and Aulia-Allah and all Great-Holy-Companions Radhi-ya-Allahu Ta-aala Anhum  and Mujtahid and Imaam of the Religion and total Ghaus, Qutub the People of Inwardly Maratib and after their authorization and leave, published this book’.

Really, that person, who reads his books with zeal and fervor and truthfulness and genuineness day and night, he does not need Initiation on Hand and the Talqeen and Teaching of a physically existing Murshid and Guide. He gets whole Religious and Worldly Maratib by studying this book (Noor ul Huda Klaan). [Extract from Haq Numae Noor ul Huda by Hazrat Faqeer Noor Muhammad Sarwari Qadiri Rahmatullah]

May Allah grant us Taufeeq to read and practice! Ameen!

Many thanks, the best regards, JAZAKA ALLAH KHAIR and request to the respectful readers to pray for the welfare and good end of all those, who have directly and indirectly worked for preserving, distributing, collecting, composing, printing, publishing and translating the above books.

MAY ALLAH ALWAYS GIVE THIS WORTHLESS PERSON PLACE IN THE BLESSED FEET OF HAZRAT SULTAN BAHU RAHMATULLAH ALAIHE IN LIFE AS WELL AS AFTER DEATH! AMEEN! AMEEN! AMEEN!

REGARDS,

worthless - zaheer
10 NOV. 2015
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 09:57:00 PM by zaheer »
English Translater of Haqbahu Books

Chat

blogger counters
Get The Blessings Direct from Haqbahu (r)

fallow
river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance