sultan bahu video

First Free Web Which Provide All and Every Thing about Hazrat Sultan Bahu ®

Free US$

sultan bahoo

هرکه طا لب حق بود من حاضرم     ز ابتدا تا انتها يک د م برم    طا لب بيا طا لب بيا طا لب بيا    تار سانم روز اول با خدا

hazrat sultan bahu books
abyat e bahoo برہانالواسلین  شہبازلا مکاں  سلطان العارفین  سلطان الفقر مرشد حق   سخی سلطان   شہنشاہ   مرشد نورالہدی   حق با ہو   قدس سرہ العزیز
abyat e bahu شہنشاہ دوجہان  محبوب رب العالمین  احمد مجتبی  نوراللہ  محمد مصطفی  صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم  کے نام     سروری قادری سلسلہ محبوب سبحانی حضور غوث اعظم حضرت شیخ سید عبدالقادر جیلانی قدس سرہ العزیز کا اصل سلسلہ طریقت ہے
sultan bahu poetry
sufiana kalam
kalam e bahoo
kalam bahoo
haq bahoo kalam
sakhi sultan
Sultan Bahu books English translation by other

Author Topic: Sultan Bahu books English translation by other  (Read 94512 times)

Offline Webmaster

• HaqBahu.com
  • Administrator
    • Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R)
Sultan Bahu books English translation by other
« on: February 07, 2018, 02:39:01 AM »
In the start of our web all Hazrat Sultan Bahu (R) books in Persian with Urdu translation was present, in our web many haqbahu (R) lovers get faiz from these books and are still getting faiz all our services are free even we provide free hard copy of haqbahu (R) printed books and we send free and our team do all work free of change for haqbahu (R) this mission         

Many time many interested wealthy haqbahu (R) lovers offer me to get translation of haqbahu (R) books in English even they offer us they will pay to translator for these books translation and make available in our web online

But always I replied that as per my experience out of haqbahu (R) silsla person translation is useless and that translation shell be commercial translation as else cannot understand this way and without ishq and love with haqbahu (R) he cannot translate and cannot understand haqbahu (R) books sentences and terms  and for this work such person require who do this work free of charge and who devote his self for this work and without sultan bahu (R) approval no one can do this task (useful translation which give faiz from sultan bahu (R) ), many tired but run away even after one or two page translation of one book.

After hug time passed I waited for such person and sultan bahu (R)  books English translation was mostly required.

One day sultan bahu (R) lover and seeker Zaheer Abas Gondal contacted me for English translation I given him chance and he started this work he devoted his self for this work he asked us nothing for it he done all books English translation Masha Allah one by one even he typed all book English translation himself he done hard job, my Allah and sultan bahu (R) give him reward (ajre azeem atta fermaie).

Now with this English translation by Zaheer Abas Gondal other people getting benefit and faiz and some thief commercial translators and websites doing modification in it and using, remember whenever spiritual matter modified then its use less and don’t give the results and even don’t give faiz and even that modified matter loss its main displayed goal.

We advise only read our web http://hazratsultanbahu.com/english/ books to get best results and faiz.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 07:28:35 PM by Webmaster »

Chat

blogger counters
Become Our Team Member

river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance