sultan bahu video

First Free Web Which Provide All and Every Thing about Hazrat Sultan Bahu ®

Free US$

sultan bahoo

هرکه طا لب حق بود من حاضرم     ز ابتدا تا انتها يک د م برم    طا لب بيا طا لب بيا طا لب بيا    تار سانم روز اول با خدا

hazrat sultan bahu books
abyat e bahoo برہانالواسلین  شہبازلا مکاں  سلطان العارفین  سلطان الفقر مرشد حق   سخی سلطان   شہنشاہ   مرشد نورالہدی   حق با ہو   قدس سرہ العزیز
abyat e bahu شہنشاہ دوجہان  محبوب رب العالمین  احمد مجتبی  نوراللہ  محمد مصطفی  صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم  کے نام     سروری قادری سلسلہ محبوب سبحانی حضور غوث اعظم حضرت شیخ سید عبدالقادر جیلانی قدس سرہ العزیز کا اصل سلسلہ طریقت ہے
sultan bahu poetry
sufiana kalam
kalam e bahoo
kalam bahoo
haq bahoo kalam
sakhi sultan
Question about a Shayr

Author Topic: Question about a Shayr  (Read 8953 times)

Offline Jilani

Question about a Shayr
« on: October 28, 2011, 03:43:39 PM »
On pg 540 541, Sultan Bahu Saab says:
"Only he can reach to the depth of the four degrees of Qahdaniyat, Qahiyat, Haqeeqat and true marifat who bears the status of true testifier of the true truthfulness and whipes our entire 'else than Allah' form his heart i.e. in cause of Allah gives up all the four pleasures of the Nafs and selects the fifth delight of the Noor of Allah.  The said four pleasures of Body are:  pleasure of taste of eating, pleasure of intercourse with opposite sex, pleasure of Authority (kingship) and pleasure in studying books for advice."

I would like a better understanding of the fourth pleasure 'studying books for advice.'  Is he referring to an alim who studies just for the sake of knowledge, or is he speaking of the mureed who is searching for murshad?  True advice usually only comes from a murshad, not the ignorant one.

My difficulty is trying to understand how this a pleasure of the body?  Usually seeking Haq is a pleasure of the soul.  Could this be a mis-translation?

Jazakallah Khair

Chat

blogger counters
Take Part in This Noble Cause

river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance
river-insurance